Welcome to my Blog

So, I've decided to keep a blog for those who are interested in seeing pictures of the things I'm doing in my makeup classes. For those who don't know i'm getting my certificate in Theatre Makeup at the JC in Santa Rosa, and then i'm planning on going to REBC, and getting my cosmetology certificate. My dream job is to become a makeup artist who gets to work on sets for magazine photo shoots, or tv, or maybe even movies! I dont know yet, but i'm liking what i'm doing. Enjoy the pictures!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pictures!

Ahh! This makeup class is aging me so fast!

And no, those are not real moles on my neck above! I made them.

MMM, doesn't this look delicious? I had a blast using the fake blood and making gross cuts and stuff. Just in time for halloween too...maybe I should put those pictures up.

Another girl in my class did this and i thought it looked so real that I needed a picture of it.

This was my "Glamor" look where we had to use 3-D affects



This is what happens when you're a tourist in Germany...Nah, I'm just joking. This is what happens when a microwave explodes next to you. We had to come up with an "accident" that happened to us. I asked Jeff what my story should be, and he came up with a dumb blonde who put foil in the microwave. What's funny is that I've actually done that before, but I figured out quickly that I had just done something stupid.

Don't you all wish you were taking this class now?

1 comment:

  1. I say this respectfully...The girl in the last photo is beautiful ☺






    after180degrees@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete